Full Stack Developer
LAUFT is looking for programmers who can combine their understanding of UI design with the knowledge of software architecture for the position of Full Stack Developer. Full Stack developers are responsible for implementing features across the entirety of the LAUFT technology stack which includes web and mobile applications, an API, and many integrations.
Full Stack Developers are required to work in teams alongside Technical Architects, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This position reports to the CTO.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building reusable code for scalability and extensibility
- Implementing the design of mobile and web UIs
- Ensuring user experience drives design choices
- Focused on creating data that supports quality analytics
- Collaborate with a team of developers to build, review, and release new code
FULL STACK DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with a cloud service provider like AWS, Azure, or Firebase
- Experience with DevOps practices like continuous delivery, automated testing, and Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Flutter is a nice to have
- Able to create UIs that accurately represent design details like typefaces, grids, and layouts
- Understanding of how to configure secure integrations with external services
- Deep understanding of common design patterns and modern programming paradigms
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Salary range is $65,000- $90,000 depending on experience. LAUFT provides an unlimited vacation policy.